All donations to the Ling Kwang Home for Senior Citizens will help us continue providing holistic and comprehensive nursing care to our elderly residents.
- Provide all residents with a progressive health care environment managed by a team of compassionate and committed nursing staff.
- Provide assistance to those who are unable to pay for their medical needs and therapies.
- Customize services to the elderly based on their individual needs.
- The Ling Kwang Home for Senior Citizens has a 350-bed unit catering to elderly residents including those suffering from dementia. We have a psycho-geriatrician on hand to make proper assessment so that we can customize appropriate treatments for these residents.
- Constantly upgrade our nursing care to keep up-to-date with current developments in healthcare. This ensures that we provide eldercare services that are consistently effective and efficient.
Your generosity will help us:
- $50 – Bread for Breakfast for one day.
- $75 – 50kg of rice will cater for two meals daily.
- $180 – Wheelchair for those resident who can’t pay for one.
- $250 – Airbed to relieve pressure ulcers for the bedridden.
- $350 – 40kg of fresh fishes for a meal including residents and staff.
Your Dollar Matters