As a key institution in the community, we offer holistic care for up to 350 elderly who are in need of a home to take care of them. Ling Kwang Home is a sanctuary of peace and tranquillity offering high quality professional, medical and nursing care for the benefit and well-being of our residents.
- Medical Services: Our resident medical doctor and several volunteer medical professionals and specialists in geriatric psycho-geriatric, orthopaedic and cardiology regularly monitor our residents’ medical conditions.
- Rehabilitative Services: Physiotherapists and occupational therapists provide individualized and group rehabilitation programmes. Speech therapy services are offered for those with swallowing and eating difficulties.
- Dental Services: A team of volunteer dentists and dental technicians provide dental and oral hygiene care free of charge.
- Meal Services: A contracted dietician ensure balanced and nutritious meals are served to all our residents, with tailored diet for those with special requirements.
- Transport and escort services: Ambulance and escort services are available for our residents who need additional support to attend hospital and clinic appointments.
- Nursing Services: Nursing and activities for daily living needs are provided by a team of nurses and health attendants. Additionally, if required, caregiver training is offered to the relatives of our residents.